Welcome to our club events.
Welcome – we are a small sociable club with events on and off the courts throughout the year. Details of up-coming events are on the calendar below. To join in an event contact Keith Birt or Jacky Carthy our Social Secretaries
Virtual Quiz Night organized by Jacky and Keith, on Wed July 29 at 7.30pm. All Members will receive a Zoom link to be able to join the quiz. Likely to be three rounds (confirmed on the night), there will not be a winners prize – although all names of members will be put in a hat and every 30 minutes someone’s name will be pulled out for a prize ( ie bunch of flowers, bottle of wine). Entry will be free.
Saturday 25 July adult club session 10am 12 noon resume. Limited initially to 24, NHS Track & Trace register in operation.
Saturday 10.00am, Family session Sunday 10.00am (Summer only), Sunday 2pm, Tuesday 6.30pm (Not Autumn or Winter), Wednesday 1.30pm
Saturday Club sessions to resume 25 July. Limited to 24 initially. NHS Track& Trace register in operation.
Coach contact details: Rob Stone mobile 07713 152254, Sally Utting mobile 07974 722551, Rob Ventin 07729 683454
- Adult coaching sessions currently are:
- Doubles clinics: Wednesday 5pm – 6pm, 6pm – 7pm Contact Rob Ventin to join
- Technique class: Saturday 3pm – 4pm and 4pm – 5pm focussing on SERVE 8/8 and MATCH PLAY 22/8. £10 per session. Contact Rob Ventin to book at email@example.com
- ALL ROUND IMPROVEMENT sessions with coach Rob Stone on Mondays 7, 14, 21, and 28 September 6.30 – 7.30pm. Contact Rob Stone on 07713 152254 to book your place.
- Private sessions by appointment. Contact Rob Stone, Sally Utting or Rob Ventin direct to arrange.
- Junior Summer camps scheduled for 3 – 6 August (inclusive) and 17 – 20 August (inclusive) contact Sally Utting to join
- Junior coaching (for dates below please contact Sally Utting or Rob Stone direct):
- 7, 14, 21, 28 September: Tots 3.45pm to 4.15pm, 4.15pm to 5.45pm for older juniors. Price for the 4 week course is £32.
The draw for the Ladies and Mens singles, Mixed Doubles, Mens Doubles and Ladies doubles have just been announced. Round 1 to be completed by 31 July, Round 2 by 31 August and the Final to be played in September (date to be announced) with a free BBQ if ‘Relaxation Rules’ allow.
Basic rules are, each match is best of 3 sets, deciding set by a 10 point Championship tie break. First 2 sets are 7 point tie break at 6-6 games all. Results should be emailed to Rupertsanderson2@gmail.com so that updated match positions can be circulated.
Members can now book court time online, to book please click the button below that will take you to our bookings.