Club session times
- Saturday morning 10-12pm Adults
- Sunday afternoon 2-4pm Adults
- Sunday afternoon 4pm to 5.30pm Family sessions during June to September inc.
- Family session (court 1 only) shared with adult session 2-4pm Sunday during October to May inc
- Tuesday evening sessions 6pm onwards, starting 13 April 2021 to mid September Adults
- Wednesday afternoon 1.30-4pm Adults
All sessions are adults only (exception is the Family session) with club balls are provided.
All matches should be 5 games in length then rotated with waiting members, initial order of play is determined by order of arrival and all matches should be played in a competitive but friendly spirit. The full Policy on Court Etiquette, together with all other club Policies, can be found here
Members should book a court using the button on this page to reserve a court for non club session matches. This will always mean you have a court when you turn up!
You can easily cancel your booking using a link contained within your court booking confirmation.
Matches should be competitive but friendly. The full Policy on Court Etiquette, together with all other club Policies, can be found here
Stay safe and enjoy!!
Members and invited Guests
Members are allowed to invite a Guest to play with them. This could be a Family, single adult or a Junior (older than 13 years of age). It is the Member’s responsibility to:
- Email Finance@sonningtennis.com & firstname.lastname@example.org with your name plus the names of your guests and date(s) played
- Ensure payment is made via bank transfer to the club. Rates are £3 per adult or older Junior or £5 per family
- Limit the number of visits per Guest to a maximum of 5 visits
- Access the courts
- Ensure that Juniors under the age of 13 are supervised by an adult, though the adult doesn’t have to be on court.